Level Bracket PvP -
In TwelveSky2 WSP, PvP Battle Grounds are split among different level brackets.
When a character is eligible for a specific level bracket,
a notification message will appear in the System Messages window.
This notification will occur every minute for the 10 minutes prior to the Zone opening.
• Once the Zone opens, you have 3 minutes to travel to the Battle Zone.
• Travel to Battle Grounds takes place through the Guard Captain NPC.
• After 3 minutes elapse, no more travel into the zone is allowed.
• Once the Zone closes, players are granted 1 minute to prepare before the Battle begins.
• There are three different types of Battles:
• Annihilation: All other Faction members must DIE
• Holy Stone Destruction: The other 2 Faction Holy Stones must be destroyed.
• Zone Capture: Faction must hold a formation for a set time period.
|Zone Name||Level Range||Battle Goal|
|Bui Di Grounds||level 10-19||Annihilation|
|Destati Grounds||Level 20-29||Holy Stone Destruction|
|Saotsi Grounds||Level 30-39||Zone Capture|
|Xing Dio Grounds||Level 40-49||Annihilation|
|Finasy Grounds||Level 50-59||Holy Stone Destruction|
|Ye Kan Grounds||Level 60-69||Zone Capture|
|Lena Tsou Grounds||Level 70-79||Annihilation|
|Haibo Grounds||Level 80-89||Holy Stone Destruction|
|Tulang Grounds||Level 90-99||Zone Capture|
The Duel system allows players of the same faction to battle one another. Because dueling is a friendly contest,
the defeated character does not respawn at their nearest spawn location, but rather they respawn where they fell.
• Shift+Click another character.
• Select "Duel" from the character menu.
• Players must agree on the terms of the duel:
Pills and Tablets allowed or prohibited.
• Once begun, the character names of the participants will change.
• Last one standing wins the battle!
Capturing Faction Stones -
Each Faction has a Faction Stone in their maps. This stone grants benefits to other Factions if captured,
so it must be protected during invasion!
• Capturing and retrieving Faction Stones is allowed every day from 8PM to 9PM.
• No standard or mission battles will be held during this time.
• Capturing a Faction Stone grants benefits:
• 1 Faction Stone increases 10% Damage, if it is from another Faction.
• 1 Faction Stone increases 10% Faction’s Treasury accumulation.
• Punishment for loss of Faction Stone
• Master Level and above players lose 10% Damage to Monsters
Guardian Shields defend Faction Zones from invasion.
Invading Factions must destroy "all Guardians in the Shield in order to move into the next zone."